To Order milk rusk in wholesale and bulk in best prices you can contact or whatsapp at +919049701797 email at email@example.com We deliver entire the globe.
Milk Rusk – Need a recipe for scrumtious biscuits? Try this quick condensed milk rusks recipe today and rate Stork’s recipes here. Stork – love to bake.
Milk Rusk Ingredients
- +2.5kg cake flour
- +20ml salt
- +400ml sugar
- +20g instant dry yeast
- +2 eggs, beaten
- +1.5lt lukewarm water
- +250g melted Stork Bake
- +397g tin condensed milk
Milk Rusk Step by Step method
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Sift flour and salt together then add dry yeast and sugar.
- Mix eggs, lukewarm water, Stork Bake and condensed milk together.
- Add this to the dry ingredients and mix to a soft dough.
- Knead dough for 10 minutes until smooth and elastic.
- Place dough into an oiled bowl, cover with clingfilm, place in a warm spot and leave to rise until double in size (about 20 minutes).
- Knock down the dough and then shape into balls.
- Place in large greased pans, cover with oiled cling film and leave to rise in a warm place until double in size (about 30 minutes).
- Bake in a preheated oven for 1 hour.
- Turn out on a wire rack to cool slightly then break apart and leave to cool further.
- Dry out overnight in a very cool oven at 50ºC.